I've been tagged by
. So here goes. =w=
(1) Name at least 2 anime characters that you like.
Mystogan (Fairy Tail) Ryuzaki [L] (Death Note)
(2) Ideal anime guy/girl and from what anime.
Yuuki Cross (Vampire Knight)
(3) What would you do if your anime crush appeared in front of you saying that he/she wanted to go out with you?
I don't have an anime crush
(4) What do you like more? Fairy Tail or One Piece?
Fairy Tail considering I haven't gotten around to watching One Piece yet
(5) What are your top anime couples? Name at least 2.
Yuuki+Zero (Vampire Knight) and Graylu [Gray+Lucy] (Fairy Tail)
(6) Who would win, Lucy(Fairy Tail) or Orihime(Bleach)?
Lucy. I didn't like Bleach and I don't even remember who Orihime is.
(7) Do you anime more than manga?
I like them both equally. I've been reading a lot more mangas recently though.
(8) Tell a perverted thing you want to do with your anime crush.
I don't want to do anything because I don't have
and anime crush.
(9) Do you like reading?
(10) Who wins? Natsu or Gray?
It's a close call (because I like both of them very much), but I'd have to say Gray. Sorry Natsu!
And because Tagging isn't really my thing, no-one gets tagged. =w=
But feel free to do this if you wish to.
And now for the announcement that I mentioned...
I haven't been active lately (and will remain unactive) because of a corrupted file in my PC caused by Microsoft which made it shit itself. Yep. Thanks Microsoft...
Since my PC is kinda old and I was saving up for a proper gaming system anyway, I thought that I'd not bother about getting it fixed and just put the money towards buying a new PC.
However...it will take me roughly two or so months to save up enough money...sooo you're not gonna see me on much for a while. The only reason I'm on right now is because I'm currently "borrowing" my Mom's PC and felt that I owed everyone an explanation as to why I've been absent. Until I get my new computer I will be using her's whenever I can; but that doesn't mean that I'll get to come on DA as the times that I am
able to get on are spent working on a new Sims series I've started.
Well that's all I had to say so...bye y'all until I get the new PC.